You know, there should be definition for everything in life.
last week, i was looking for the definition for a word, something/someone that is pretty impt in my life.
happy thoughts flashed across my mind as i thought of all the fortunate and everlasting irreplaceable memories i had.
then a qn turned back to me, could I be defined as that word?
I definitely could not. Far from it, in fact.
Scrolling through the list of varying personal definitions from users all over the world... I found too many.
But all of them were right.
And when the question pointed back at me, I realized how much more I had to change, how much I had been flawed all these while.
It was good actually, I realized I had to change. Self improvement.
I used to think that I was enough.
-
Ptl for more good results. I'm so unused to doing well!
hahaha! im not joking ._.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment